Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    I've called a couple land lines in the last week or so and it plays a ring back, current popular hip hop stuff. Something that the people I'm calling would no way have as a ring back on a cell phone little lone a land line. Anybody else experienced this recently?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    I called my mom's landline last week and got a Christmas music ringback.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    I have this happen almost everytime I try to call a landline. This has also happened to me when trying to call some Verizon cell phones, too.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    Yep, it happened to me when I called my parents earlier today.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    I've called a couple land lines in the last week or so and it plays a ring back, current popular hip hop stuff. Something that the people I'm calling would no way have as a ring back on a cell phone little lone a land line. Anybody else experienced this recently?
    Yep. Happened a lot. I called, ringback. I hung up, redialed, ringback. Hung up, redialed, and then the call went through. The only call they got was the last one.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    Quote Originally Posted by red66 View Post
    Yep, it happened to me when I called my parents earlier today.
    Happened to me this evening. I hung up, called back and it went thru.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody else having odd ringbacks using Alltel

    Had that happen a bunch. Hang up call back and it goes through.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •